AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Hi bomber I have said that many times and in AUZ anns they only...

1. 2,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4199
    Hi bomber
    I have said that many times and in AUZ anns they only ever talked about the Autoclave being built in China by a Simulus design. This is not secret information but all freely available on anns. After my demo plant visit past year I said how existing infrastructure on the Simulus part of the plant that was pretty poor and caused delays which Simulus had to make improvements last year and said how AUZ made improvements to the Autoclave which will flow thru to large scale design, the improvements to AUZ Autoclave were guided by Glencore who operate 4 autoclaves at Murrin.
    Simulus own the building , land and back end of the plant ( unlike how someone earlier tried to make out). Simulus get paid to man, test and run the plant inclusive of AUZ autoclave ,which is the heart of the plant and main component, under AUZ Tech rep (CTO.) Tim Maclean instruction.
    Once again this is not secret info freely available on anns or ring Simulus. They would prob also tell you how thevpeer referred yo by someone never used the AUZ clave and only used partial part of Simulus plant due to having to process thru a lab as anned by them ( bit funny that the refining was carried out in a lab and not continous process like AUZ easily demonstrated on a number of times now).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $18.18K 2.159M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 21074691 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 9375998 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 03/07/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 1415100
Last updated 11.13am 03/07/2020 (live) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.