JAV 0.00% 0.2¢ javelin minerals limited

@Namvo according to the ann "drilling slated to start at the...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    @Namvo according to the ann "drilling slated to start at the Malamute project".

They might end up drilling Husky first depending upon various factors but as of now they have planned for Malamute to be worked first.

Comparing Husky with Mal in terms of intrusive bodies and geophysical/mag signatures show's that the Husky tenements might be 'nearer' to previously discovered and drill defined prospects however there is comparatively 'little' of the prospective mag signature identified/present within Husky tenement boundaries (at least as far as I see it).

In contrast Malamute encompasses an entire prospective anomaly/signature within the tenement boundaries (making it a more compelling prospect for my thinking at this point).

Both Husky and Mal provide good targets with Mal offering a larger more 'geophysically' defined target given the information at hand imo.......regardless each will be drilled in the near future and mgt have outlined a comprehensive program for both.

There has been previous/legacy work conducted on Malamute. So they aren't flying blind so to speak.

"The drill-hole lithology records show a consistent deep red/ochre weathering profile which is typical of cobalt/scandium hosted laterite deposits. Further, the drill-hole records highlighted the presence of saprolite and goethite, which are typical of a cobalt bearing laterite profile"

"The drilling results confirm the geophysical signature at the Malamute project is likely analogous to those at the Flemington (AUZ), Sunrise(CLQ) and Owendale (PGM) deposits" etc etc.......The region has certainly been proven to host some excellent prospects.

Additionally I would say that success for HCO at 'Tigers Creek' approx 30km West of Malamute would bode well for our prospects....so their progress/results are worth following closely......just this morning they have released some interesting preliminary findings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.352M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 202632651 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 32468501 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.