ARR 2.13% 23.0¢ american rare earths limited

Amigos, the announcement is classified as NOT price sensitive,...

1. 2,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1640
    Amigos, the announcement is classified as NOT price sensitive, so I'm guessing that they are just confirming previous reports. So don't get too excited, yet: "Assays are required before any mineralisation statements can be advanced." Nevertheless, it was pretty reassuring, IMO. It showed that the green epidote and chlorite (which carry the rare earths at La Paz) are in the cores at these new depths: "The technical team is encouraged by the presence of mylonite gneiss and cataclasite breccia derived from granodiorite or granite along with concomitant presence of strong epidote/chlorite alteration/mineralisation. This rock type profile shares some characteristics of the Resource area core samples. The profile is also consistent with potential for the presence of REE hosting Allanite.". The mineral allanite carried the rare earths at La Paz: "REEOs occur in Allanite (epidote) that occurs as fine-grained disseminations and micro-fracture fillings.". My comment is epidote & chlorite are usually found in an outer halo of altered rocks around such intrusions. By drilling deeper the team is getting a bit closer to the next layers of alteration around the intrusive granite/diorite. There could be more mineralisation with higher grades or it could include different forms of mineralisation. Anything is possible for that deeper hole IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $113.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $208.8K 895.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 94378 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 30188 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ 272108
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.