AJX 8.33% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

Hi energy and all Ajxers,Some humans have the knack of placing...

1. 4,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 821
    Hi energy and all Ajxers,

Some humans have the knack of placing mouth well and truly into gear before engaging a brain.

Also a little research works wonders.. Then again one could believe in the process of .. 'I will make a statement and let others adjust or correct it.' 'I ain't interested in research....' After all one know who posters are .. they remain anonymous.

I sincerely believe Sue Thomas did a superb job. After researching AJX's history, saw the potential -and a challenge- she accepted the job and then focused on setting plans to achieve goals within a short time frame.. Have a look at her CV and see what areas she is experienced in. I also believe she had a big hand in appointing our new Chair..Rosheen...also an impressive CV.. to ensure her ( and Dr Bob's) plan was of continuous development of AJX, All this backed up by a very very effective CEO with a support team blessed with impressive backgrounds..... I have done some research here. But all in my opinion... Make up your own minds.and do your own research on them..

Also please remember -- she took shares in lieu of salary .... no money in her purse ????

Now this is all my opinion.... backed by my research .. biased or not. That's my belief... If you don't believe then that's not my problem...

I am looking forward to future announcements -

I have held AJX for many a year. It's been a roller coaster ride and may well be the same in the future. Now if you don't like the progress - processes then you have a few of choices...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again all my own research - and some pertinent comments/information from learned poster here.

Keep safe all AJXers

The Phantom GWW
    ps the Pygmy Bandar Chief send his regards and he and the tribe are getting excited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.69K 220K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1374544 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 588299 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.