SGC 0.00% 3.0¢ sacgasco limited

Thanks KH11. No way of knowing, it is as big as zone 3 I believe...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Thanks KH11.

No way of knowing, it is as big as zone 3 I believe and was perforated earlier this week but what it will flow like is anybody's guess. Provided it flows something I wouldn't be too disappointed if its is like the other zones. Just becomes another zone to hydraulically stimulate.

Sacgasco and its partners appear to me to be following a similar path to Adelphi and Aurora when they set out to test the Sugarloaf prospect in Texas in 2005 that eventually morphed into the Eagle Ford shale play. You demonstrate the rocks are gas saturated and then work out how to get them to flow.

The Dempsey JV incidentally includes Empyrean who were with Adelphi and Aurora in those early days in Texas so presumably understand the potential of the untested deeper reservoirs in the northern Sacramento Basin to be another significant gas find. And they bring a lot of experience of tight reservoirs with them.

I understand some analysts have written off both Tulainyo and Dempsey because the rocks didn't have the porosity and permeability they had hoped for, but neither do the rocks in the Eagle Ford or the Permian Basin that's why every operator in those basins is drilling long laterals with multi stage hydraulic fracks.

The real test ahead is working out the sweet spot to target for stimulation and hoping you will end up with a 1-2 mmcf a day or more. It is seriously not over yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $58.05K 1.869M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2338855 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 500000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 10/05/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
3.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ 868753
Last updated 15.43pm 10/05/2021 (live) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.