SGC 0.00% 3.0¢ sacgasco limited

The reservoirs that obtain at depth in Dempsey #1-15 are as I...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    The reservoirs that obtain at depth in Dempsey #1-15 are as I understand it tight sandstone. The Oil & Gas Journal defines tight gas sands as low permeability sandstone reservoirs that produce primarily dry natural gas (as at Dempsey). The OGJ goes on to say "a tight gas reservoir is one that cannot be produced at economic rates or recover economic volumes of gas unless the well is stimulated by a large hydraulic fracture treatment and or produced using horizontal well bores". The Dempsey JV has fracking the deeper zones very much in mind.

So tight gas sands like those at Dempsey produce 6Tcf of gas per year in the United States about 25% of the total gas produced. Again according to the OGJ "initial production rates from sandstone reservoirs are low however productivity is long lived"

It seems to me Sacgasco and its partners are sitting on a huge tight gas resource below the shallow field producing levels just waiting to be developed. And they are the first to prove these deeper tight gas sandstones both contain and will flow dry natural gas.

Another quote I found.

"Tight gas sandstone reservoirs can be developed more easily that shale gas reservoirs as the rocks generally have higher quartz content and are more brittle and easier to complete for production"

If you are sitting on a resource that may equal some of the best producing sandstone/shale tight gas reservoirs in the US you wouldn't want to be shouting it from the rooftops until you had leased as much adjacent dirt as you possibly can against the likes of the CRC which are already leasing acres in competition directly as a result of the Dempsey discovery.

The thing about Dempsey is now the JV has a smorgasbord of zones to frack, four at least .

Wake up folks this could be huge!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $58.05K 1.869M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2338855 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 500000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 10/05/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
3.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ 868753
Last updated 15.43pm 10/05/2021 (live) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.