SGC 10.0% 1.1¢ sacgasco limited

As an appraisal well its been successful. We have a commercial...

1. 821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    As an appraisal well its been successful. We have a commercial well... With fracking the lower zones the flow rate could be increased x 10 est. then there's Alvares in Q3 plus the 4 other nearby wells being worked on / linked into the California gas pipeline. I'm patient to wait for Q3 / Q4 results. The Alvares potential has been the main reason for investing here, it would have been tremendous though to have seen Zone 4 flowing naturally and in volume. But that I am afraid is part of the risk. Onwards and Upwards now.

Empyrean Energy

Whilst on the subject of cratering,the EME share price was off as much as 30% first thing this morning as they announced a higher than expected production of gas of 1,200 mcf/d from the Dempsey well.

After chatting to Tom Kelly last week this was very much as expected and I am at a bit of a loss as to why the market is taking the news so badly, I am sure someone will tell me before long.

The JV are also intent on connecting four idle wells nearby which should be a cheap add to production and revenues.

Also as expected the JV is seeking approval to re-enter the Alvares well, either to log through the casing or to drill a side track which given its potential could be very exciting.

This bringing on of Dempsey gas is good news, it will add to cash flow ‘very shortly’ and maybe in due course much more into the bargain.

Finally, the fall this morning as far as I am aware does not take into account imminent good news from Indonesia and further out potential significant value add from the position in China all of which should push the share price a lot higher, what do I know eh?
    Last edited by Kalahari11: 23/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.577M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $51.61K 4.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1045820 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 389347 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 456630
Last updated 14.40pm 28/03/2024 ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.