AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Just to stipulate my thinking for newbies. I suspect there will...

1. 9,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16891
    Just to stipulate my thinking for newbies. I suspect there will be two mines here grading 2 - 3 times the reserves of PLS for each mine and if the drill bit in the middle hits good spod then that becomes one large mine (and a viable mine btw). The reason for that is that I suspect that AVZ or any buyer would initially develop its best pits in a mining framework and for others my thinking is provided in this embedded post, Post #: 28132422, and I suspect both pits combined will be able to provide a mineral ore processor 10 mtpa of ore for 20 years. All IMO, but obviously demand for tin would also need to be considered ina development scenario given the tin credits here as well.

Obviously JORC will need to confirm that but the use of the term 'homogenous' is pretty important to as that implies they think the resource around holes 1 and 2 (and I'll extrapolate and say hole 7 as well) will grade similar to the existing drills in those areas. I spoke about that before in this post -Post #: 28106724

Obviously the drill will decide a development scenario, assuming the results are good. All IMO and GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.