TIG 9.09% 0.6¢ tigers realm coal limited

nilnil with the share at .09 and no news stops at all to...

1. 8,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    nilnil

with the share at .09 and no news stops at all to generate any impact on the market cap for a few years, imho any cap raise for equity will be .05 ish

i wonder if the best option is to just pick up shares off the trades over the next few years and get them far cheaper

there is going to be an auction on any not taken up, so they will also be heavily discounted, probably easily at these levels..

i just cant see any reason for the market cap to grow with the company basically saying they remain broke and unable to provide to the shareholders essential plant and equipment as yet designed and remaining unfunded ..

can you see where the growth will come from? or do we have to fund the entire moscow office to visit again for the AGM and fly business/first class and have them go after me for posting on this forum again!

they cant handle criticism and certianly dont take to keeping things out in the open, but if i dip into my pocket again, will they continue to behave as before?? all talk but very little action..

they dont reply top my emails and are happy to chase me down publicly at an agm, but their performance is pathetic in terms of running ops.. peter was brilliant imho and so where the previous directors running TIG, this current performance is pretty damning, its ripped all value from the share and the top shareholders are feeding themselves massive bonuses for the loans..

there is very little the minor holders can do here, but i wonder if i can get shares way cheaper than they can on market given there is next to nothing they do to promote the company and they have no regard for the share price in any case..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $78.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $3.251K 545.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 41996505 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 9565736 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 254288
Last updated 15.41pm 28/03/2024 ?
TIG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.