CHN 2.16% $1.18 chalice gold mines limited

@menacing ~ thanks to HC's glitch of many, I cannot reply to...

1. 7,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    @menacing ~ thanks to HC's glitch of many, I cannot reply to your post above concerning 'to the moon holders'

I would be the least 'Hold to the Mooner' here menacing. Personally, I'm kinda warming to you. I said, charts have a place. Whilst they do, after long enough periods, confirm market trends etc. To worship them as the Holy Grail of technical analysis, ignoring all other signs & information though, er, nah! They do not confirm or deny risk or risk aversion, pre-announcement. They cannot! Why, do they have x-ray vision into each future RC hole for instance? Can they guarantee data? Can they know risk appetite of each individual on here? Can they foresee mining events/disasters? RRL's flood several years back? NST's buying Prowess, before the successful acquisitions took place that transformed them from $1 several years back to $15? (I personally think it's worth around $10) DEG's Hemi being found under meters of invisible cover, until they chanced upon the locations of the first Zone/s, after blowing a fortune & sinking holders into dilution hell over Indee balls up? China's chemical assault with COVID19 (the truth may take a decade before the thick, complacent public acknowledge what really went on there, as in the TT's)? I could probably go on for hours but, even you'd get the picture surely...Charts only speculate, as do we all!...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.025(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $358.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.18 $1.11 $3.904M 3.398M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6000 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 31429 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$1.18
  Change
0.025 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.15 $1.18 $1.11 470112
Last updated 15.59pm 10/07/2020 (live) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.