GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation - July 2019, page-3

1. 6,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1722
    Can I say that was the best Corporate presentation by GXY for ages. It was informative, positive and most of all it highlights the great divide between the current market value and the underlying value of the business. This will really make the analysts sit up and take notice of the potential value yet to be reflected in the company.
    The one key point for me was the opening paragraph to the presentation:
    "One of the premier global lithium opportunities with existing production and a world class asset development pipeline"
    Note the use of the word "opportunities". This is a carefully selected word that suggests this presentation is not just aimed at analysts, but is a marketing document designed to entice some interest from would-be corporate predators. Why not use the word "companies" or "miners" or "producers"? Why is it an opportunity?
    Oh, and by the way, the bold type was utilised by GXY and not an emphasis on my behalf.
    The Mt Cattlin summary slide (page 12) is an new addition to the corporate presentation and it highlights to all that they are a reliable, low cost, high quality producer with contracted sales making them earnings accretive to any would-be purchaser.
    And, finally, slide 20 showing the comparative values of GXY to its peers highlights that GXY is exceptional value on an absolute and relative basis.
    If this presentation doesn't make a few industry players sit up and take notice then they are not serious about expansion opportunities within the sector.
    Well done, Simon. A great piece of work!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.