GNM 0.00% 1.3¢ great northern minerals limited

I understand your venture capital analysis but at this end of...

1. 9,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16891
    I understand your venture capital analysis but at this end of the market and even in the middle market people get subcontractors to do the work for them (venture capital analysis is no different). Even in mining, you normally subcontract functions including drilling. The issue however is as a company you would have oversight over what you have subcontracted out and right now GPP has little active oversight on its projects (especially when it is paying the bills). Another way to put it, BHPB subcontracts its mining drilling business - just imagine what BHPB would be doing if the mining subcontractor decided to have a long lunch one day and the next and mine output fell?

Because 1 in 50 exploration plays ever get to a mining project (i.e. that is the failure rate in exploration btw) everything at this end of the market is venture capital because it is high risk capital yu are putting into the market, but I don't think that way, I think how is progress going, why are timelines delayed and what can I do to hurry up that process if I was running a project and furthermore report to my manager (i.e SH) the results and the reasons for delay.

The issue here is whether GPP have been active or passive in their responsibilities to SH in their oversight of projects. I would say they have been passive. I certainly would be doing a lot more in speedying up GSM as the subcontrcators because that is how I am viewing them if ultiately I will be owning the majority of a project. Like you I have also put my spare cash eslewhere and won't say where but people can work it out from where I post - I always seek to fully or partially free carry to reduce my risk and stress levels as I have also posted in the past including here.

Anyway, There are better ways to get a point across than what has occurred here in teh last week or so IMO, but emotions can run high when there is under-delivery IMO and SH are in the red. Anyway, enough from me. Hopefully the next announcement reduces the bickering on this forum. All IMO

BTW, this post isn't directed at you. I just wanted to explain my thoughts on your venture capital analogy and the rest are my general thoughts on GPP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $217 16.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43333 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 600000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 99999
Last updated 10.46am 29/03/2024 ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.