LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Hi Folks, Dog.....Keeping the FNT story upbeat is part of the...

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Hi Folks,

Dog.....Keeping the FNT story upbeat is part of the solution here.

One could ask why Forise are only prepared to pay 1.6c per share for our company? It wasn't my investment in FNT or yours that has led to this situation.

I'm not clear about what FNT resources are, have been and will be in place to protect us from the Chinese business model?

Do we have fluent Chinese speakers in the FNT executive? If so, shouldn't us shareholders be informed of our favourable negotiating position/s?

I remain concerned when our new non-executive chairman is "pleased to announce" a delay in FNT business operations due to seismic activity in PNG.

Dog said "One bad assay result and a heap of down slanging and lack of forward progress has led to the SP crashing."

I venture to say that tHe FNT leadership group have, for whatever reason, contributed to the recent fall in sentiment due, imho, to a position which contradicts the forward progress of the company. This, imho, can be seen in the narrative contained in all information published to the ASX since the last capital raising in August '17.

Dog, we have a AUD$1M market cap, coupled with a US$1,140+ per ounce and extensive previous PNG Gold exploration history.

This current situation could well present a significant investment opportunity

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.865M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.467K 1.839M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 52081059 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11996027 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 3818990
Last updated 14.32pm 28/03/2024 ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.