BSM 0.00% 0.8¢ bass metals ltd

The BEST ARTICLE I have read yet:...

1. 875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    The BEST ARTICLE I have read yet: https://seekingalpha.com/article/3221466-buy-graphite-but-do-it-right

Originally published in 2015, it highlights the misinformation, misconceptions and the industry facts that contradict. It totally debunks the notion that "Big is Best" when it comes to resource size and production (aka our small-flake producing competitor that is proving to be its own worst enemy). It also exposes the myth that massive graphite offtake agreements are a viable sales strategy and are, in fact, flawed.

Last but not least, one of the conclusions is and I quote: "The most rational way to play the graphite market is from the short side.... companies with lower annual output projections have lower valuations. But these companies are run by people who are intentionally keeping their projects small while they develop client bases. This strategy is certainly not market-friendly since markets like bigger projects... Thus ironically these smaller companies - often trading with miniscule valuations - are where the lowest risk opportunities are found. Furthermore, since the market has so heavily discounted these companies there are good value propositions, in spite of the weak graphite market. Despite being "small", they can grow as the secular bull market continues. As the graphite market strengthens they will be the established producers with reputations rather than promotional literature, and they will thereby have a feasible chance of getting the highly prized spherical graphite contracts that investors are expecting to see in the next several years."

Now that speaks volumes about our company's chosen strategic model of "start off small and grow into the market". Hello... little Bass Metals is a "Screaming Buy" (not according to me or the others here who are bothering to do the hard yards for the rest of you). Don't believe the hype that the others are spruiking, but believe in the little quiet achiever right here, guys! smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $10.10K 1.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 348998 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4808148 12
View Market Depth
Last update - 14.52pm 18/09/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
BSM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.