OAK 1.54% 6.4¢ oakridge international limited

Hi everybody, i new here. Been reading every bodies posts for...

1. 2,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Hi everybody, i new here. Been reading every bodies posts for the last year since this all began and i can see all the views on whats going on depending on how things are interpreted and so many sore heads including myself; on this stock. I remember the poster who put his life savings in $70K and others buying upwards of 10c now 1.3c almost all of us have suffered in differing amounts. But with the risk of killing off haha! some of the discussion here, the only important point i want to make is that this company is at the start of everything not middle or end where revs will be dropping, and we have tons of MOU's and some signed agreements which are already bringing in some modest rev. The fact that this is all real, surely this is all positive instead of no MOU's? Also as pointed out in the an's the bigger rev is due this half in month or so time so perhaps if THAT fails i can line up with all of you with the pitchforks.
    I agree the constant CR and adjustments then most CR's and all that and lack of initial comms from comp to market seems iffy or is it all cleverly designed to keep everybody in the dark ( North Korea!)
    I personally think they are building all their troops carefully with MOU's to finally gather momentum with lots of Mass instead of just piddly play at world domination with not much backup and money. Each of these MOU"S when signed will bring in 1- few mill so like BIG we could end up with 10-12 mill after year or 2 and 50c to $2 SP? I think this ones going to be a slow monster CAREFULLY brought to market but as some have pointed out, others could beat us to the punch but we do have tons of patents for pretty good product. Any be kind to me as its my first day (The Simpsons) and remember to quote from Arthur Daley, Slowly Slowly Catchy monkey!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.126M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.4¢ $1 22

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 17701 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.