TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Some people here have expressed concern that this might turn...

1. 834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Some people here have expressed concern that this might turn into another xTV.

My reading of the company update gives me great confidence it will be anything but.

The Company is in advanced discussions with an Australian-own telecommunication services provider on a joint ven- ture arrangement, consistent with the Company’s existing roll out strategy. The joint arrangement is being consid- ered by the Company and is subject to board approval. The structure of the agreement will be following the low up- front capex / high margin service delivery strategy of the company, which was implemented post the companies ASX listing. The Company will update the market on this should a conclusive binding agreement be reached.

xTV got holders into a lot of trouble when xTV announced a non-binding Letter of Intent with AT&T only for AT&T to pull the LOI the following week.

Looks like TV2 are seeking to avoid a similar situation by announcing binding deals only.

A reading of the above infers something solid is in place but we'll here more once it's lock stock. It also suggests that TV2 aren't desperate for news.

I expect they have a pipeline of solid news and announcements.

Well done management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
TV2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.