PGM 11.1% 2.0¢ platina resources limited

Save you some time Donnie, that post is below. Winnie: The...

1. 1,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    Save you some time Donnie, that post is below.

Winnie:

The Skaergaard mafic layers contain the Vanadium in the Ferro Titanium assemblages... meaning a Magnetite Titanium (illmenite) Vanadium mix in the host **bro.

ASX Vanadium stocks have shot up big time since I posted my assessment back on the 4th January. Vanadium is the hottest ticket battery item/ element this year .. there is no illusion that it's not !

The time for Vanadium to shine is now and for a long time to come. Have a look at any of the ASX vanadium stocks and how they have performed in the last 12 months. Their current share prices are very instructive.

Platina,whether it likes or not, has what could be one of the largest deposits of Vanadiferous Titanomagnetite globally. The numbers are staggering .. you need the back of an A2 envelope to do fit your calculations on.

So why has that potential not been mentioned in todays presentation?

Forget the " Sea Ice" shipping argument ... Euro Customers are hunting for future Vanadium supplies as are the Chinese and other developed countries. The economies of scale will provide for local production of Vanadium Pentoxide and with the at about US$25K/tonne you are taking billions in potential revenue.
    Ferro Vanadium runs about US$40K/tonne ... poor old Titanium Oxide is mere $US3500/tonne.

LIke Oly says .. if you cant develop it ... sell it to someone who can, the company and their faithful shareholders could come out the big winners.

Yes Donnie, it's great to see Platina have finally acknowledged doing some work at Skaergaard ..but they have said it before and what's happened so far ??? .. not bloody much!!! words on paper don't mean too much for me .. action does .. about time the Co extracts the digit and starts running properly again.

Might just attend one of the investor fests and catch up with the Platina captains and have a chat

Here's that post:

Skaergaard Vanadium.JPG

Strike while the Iron is hot ... let's see how long it will take them to twig to the Vanadiferous **bro's

Cheers

HR

P.S. we have recently checked our **bro's in our backyard .. the Assays are looking good.

No Advice given or intended ..definately DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $1.008K 53.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114349 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 296612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.