DXB 1.64% 30.0¢ dimerix limited

Just to add, I suspect that if there is a buyout or partnering...

1. 3,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    Just to add, I suspect that if there is a buyout or partnering agreement, we won't even get to see the interim data first. It will be done before any is even released to the market.

Dimerix imo has clearly been putting steps in place to become an attractive company for a bigger company to either partner with or acquire and allow that company to have confidence that Dimerix can run itself with DMX200 without too much involvement except capital. Dimerix would also look good as an acquired asset, from the investor's point of view holding shares in the acquirer, especially if it is not "big, big" pharma. It's naive to think these steps are being done purely to appease us Aussie shareholders. Efforts such as:

- the management structure
    - the shareholder structure (removing those with unmarketable parcels)
    - the patent protection secured
    - the detailed scientific reports released
    - the pipeline of opportunities in place
    - the detail around phase 2b trial design
    - the detailed website and social media presence (twitter, youtube)

It all adds up to a highly-polished company with amazing underlying assets of DMX-200 and the Receptor HIT technology on which DMX200 is based. I'm sure I share the opinion of many when I say that if this asset was listed on the NASDAQ it would be many many multiples of the current value. A separate listing on the NASDAQ is not the only way to get DMX200 onto the NASDAQ and I believe that is what our management are aiming for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $164.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $818.6K 2.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 572150 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 10850 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ 640607
Last updated 15.54pm 29/03/2024 ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.