CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

I've avoided commenting for multiple reasons but good seeing...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I've avoided commenting for multiple reasons but good seeing that there is now more reasonable conversation than $1-trading and IPO-of-century calls.

The capital structure is quite mediocre to be honest:
    -50% free-float, way too much loose money
    -low performance rights hurdles through de-bottleneck (I believe already completed) & $3m in revenue (covered by the current annual production without expansion)
    -employee options @ $0.30 & $0.50

I know 2 of the top-20 have sold out for healthy profits and I also feel there might be a capital raise down the track to open a new factory and match demand if all goes to plan, but once again, dilutive.

The company doesn't make tangible revenue at this stage to justify institutional money so I wouldn't expect any further large kicks until reporting periods.

Ultimately my 2 cents is that the share register will remain loose and price around similar levels in correlation to how many comments there are on HC regarding the daily price movements (honest observation), not enough sticky holders for the long-run yet. I'd also prefer a lack of announcements (todays one was pointless) and to just get on with doing the job.

I'm still buying below 65c, happy to keep building a position and we will see where we get to over the next 2 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.