CF1 0.00% 2.0¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

The CBA decision obviously cost us dearly, but I reject the view...

1. 3,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    The CBA decision obviously cost us dearly, but I reject the view that long-termers need to be naive to see any positives. I've mentioned plenty of negatives about the way this company was run, but there are still positives. Obviously the doom-and-gloom mentality is going to reign supreme on these hallowed pages until something good actually happens, but the fat lady hasn't sung yet.

The product, the workforce, and the company has presumably been improving for over 1 year that we've been concentrating on the fruitless CBA pilot. Now that we are divorced from CBA, I'm assuming that we will be pouring on a bucket load of old spice and hitting the financial planning clubs, looking for some action.

This thread was painful before, but it's insufferable when the trolls have a victory. And they've had plenty here. Ugh. Thanks, PC!

I don't buy into all of the "it's over" crap. It's now a ~$4.5m MC company, capable of generating between $100-220k per quarter, at least. It's really not a hill too far to be able to bring the inflows and the outflows closer together. They could probably do it if they bought a company coffee van and put it in a tactical location.

I'd be very surprised if they didn't have a plan b. Well, maybe not that surprised, given the history of seemingly terrible foresight and decision making. But surely they knew which way CBA was headed, they knew that cash is going to be ~$700k soon. They were aware of the risks. Surely they are going to fight to keep their jobs and salvage some reputation.
    Last edited by Beard_of_Zeus: 27/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $4K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.