WZR 10.0% 4.4¢ wisr limited

There was nothing too exciting in the quarterly, but it was on...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    There was nothing too exciting in the quarterly, but it was on par with my expectations ( I was hoping to be in the 90mil mark though), whilst it was record growth in loan origination, the numbers weren't spectacular. The next 2 quarters will be where I anticipate to see growth accelerated at numbers to really impact the SP.

3 excerpts from the quarterly I wanted to share

1 - "Capital raised from the placement provides balance sheet robustness, further investment in the Company’s proprietary technology platform and accelerated roll-out of strategic growth channels such as WisrCredit, Wisr App, Wisr@Work, and Wisr&Co"
    **This is where the loan origination needs to spike to the 20mil-30mil growth levels per quarter

2 - "The Wisr&Co platform allows any company to deliver the Wisr suite of financial solutions to its members or customers. Wisr will begin to roll-out pilot programs with partner organisations in the coming weeks following 18 months of investment in people, processes and technology to deliver these solutions"
    **These pilot programs will be the key to success and will be pivotal in the growth of Wisr.

3 - "The issue of shares in Tranche 2, comprising of 93,173,320 shares, will be issued pursuant to shareholder approval, to be sought at an Extraordinary General Meeting held on 10 May 2019"
    **we could see a sell off of these shares after this date, investors taking profits from the CR.

Exciting times ahead if everything goes to plan and execution of these programs and roll outs are on point. We just have to be patient and the rewards will be sweet. Let's get Q4 out the way with solid growth and then let's see this take off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.004(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $60.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $62.38K 1.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 123809 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 760030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
0.004 ( 7.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.0¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ 932154
Last updated 15.53pm 29/03/2024 ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.