FMG 2.02% $25.70 fortescue ltd

Foulie, in your argument you overlooked one small fact; white...

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Foulie, in your argument you overlooked one small fact; white people came here uninvited and took away from the indigenous people everything they wanted to take, even a right to be counted as humans. They took it for free and in the process killed quite a few because they were trying to defend themselves, their land and their families. Some were killed for sport. English people love sport, it is part of the culture. White people have law as an essential element of the society existence. Registry of titles were established with no place for indigenous people, sorry I forgot they were not counted at all. The list of atrocities is endless.
    At some time our conscience gave in, most of us want to correct what is obviously wrong, a concept of crime against humanity had been accepted in legal world.
    Native title is part of the process of correcting the wrongs of the past.
    Does it work?
    Your observations are that it doesn't, and I agree with you.
    Have you got a better solution, has anybody got a solution, which would guarantee an outcome acceptable to all.
    Certainly I don't. Regarding the Judgment I don't know the details to voice any opinion, be it moral or legal.
    I sincerely hope that AF makes a wholehearted attempt to settle the matter outside the court and that the Aboriginal people make a sensible claim and the money they may get is used wisely. FMG mines are beneficial to many of them and really to all of us.
    Some posters brought lefties into the argument.
    Simpletons.
    This is about human decency.
    Foulie, do not take this as criticism of your posts, I agree with most of your lifetime observations, except for; white people came here uninvited......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$25.70
Change
0.510(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $79.12B
Open High Low Value Volume
$25.58 $25.78 $25.39 $142.8M 5.570M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $25.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$25.75 3050 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$25.73
  Change
0.510 ( 2.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$25.57 $25.78 $25.39 738887
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.