CHK 20.0% 0.3¢ cohiba minerals limited

Many stocks did not bounce until their acquisitions had been...

1. 164 Posts.
    Many stocks did not bounce until their acquisitions had been settled and confirmed, for example MLS, when the company (MLS) announced it intention to acquire a project. its SP jumped the same day from 0.4c to 0.6c then guess what, the SP went down gradually to 0.4c again, during which investors accumulated as much as they could, and even the day the company announced its official/formal acquisition the SP did not react fast, it took couple of days to hit 0.6c and then 0.8c to 1c and after a month or so the SP hit 1.6c = 300% net profit. On the other hand some stocks announced acquisitions but their SP did not react at all, on contrary their SP plunged, and I had such bad experience with one of those stocks (LIN). So each stock has different story which does not apply to others

I understand that CHK scenario is totally different, so I can not predict what will happen next after CHK management/the bored have announced their official acquisition/have completed due diligence.

I bought this stock (CHK) because I saw it has big potential IMO. So I do not wish to convince any one selling or buying into this company (CHK). Perhaps I am wrong.
    DYOR and good luck
    Last edited by NZL_investor: 12/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.785K 628.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 104562524 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 185693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.