AUZ 4.35% 2.4¢ australian mines limited

Update - my take on what’s going on (revised on version I posted...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Update - my take on what’s going on (revised on version I posted 2-3 months ago)

AUZ has achieved a lot in last 20 months and have definitely progressed from being a minor junior to a serious player , such as :
    - Having 100% ownership interest in all projects ✅.
    - Skoni BFS release and decent annual revenue $512mn & improves mine life of 30 years with $5bn revenue ✅
    (Zero reflection of this in price as depends On financing and improved BFS)
    - Offtake agreement signed with SKI ✅ , ( zero reflection in price at this stage )
    - Hiring and building up the team for future✅ , not reflected in share price as we will see the magic of Marcus when he gets us some amazing finance deals and minimises our taxes once we are in production .
    - Getting the prescribed status project✅ from government , no reflection in price as waiting for clarity on SKI commitment and how much govt will fund and what the finance deal looks like .
    - Demo plant testing and samples delivered✅ .
    - Finance deal discussions and closed door negotiations.

- the contingencies highlighted few months ago were which is expected very soon and with the improvement in Nickel ✅ and Cobalt prices we will see a solid recovery, next 90 days LFA SKI agreement ✅ Naïf update , revised BFS ✅ Scandium update and offtake ✅ ,Finance update and Flemington update ✅ )

- it’s ticked off 5 of the open items in last 3 months and now we are down to the final lap. I feel NAÏF / Finance
    Update and AUSTRAC Meetings are all interlinked
    & we shall get a major announcement soon .

No body is perfect and what I like about AUZ is they identify what they did wrong and they fix it - cancelled the Bergen notes / improved their communication ( from cheeky hints to no leakage at all of any info ) are good examples of them turning into a mature player rather than a penny stock ..

good luck & goodthingswillcomesoon.

CheersTG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $82.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $292.3K 12.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 8753553 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 450224 1
View Market Depth
Last update - 16.10pm 16/08/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ 5595291
Last updated 15.59pm 16/08/2019 (live) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.