GW1 10.7% 6.7¢ greenwing resources ltd

Ann: Cleansing Notice, page-7

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    The next couple of weeks will be vital to the SP of BSM...... We are eagerly awaiting updates on two major projects ... ( yes we all know that) .... Hopefully the company can put together a detailed and upto date report on each asset........ Not using terms of all is going smoothly and to expectations ... Ramp up has been successful and without incident. Directors and staff are all working as a well drilled team ....
    IT should be announced this week at the very latest ( IMO )

IMO they will not be able to state or advise production figures proving production is operating at maximum capacity to meet name plate predictions...IMO we need another full 3 months of production to prove all is meeting the goals needed.....

BSM need to state figures showing how production has gradually increased over the last three months..... to meet name plate predictions and back up that all is operating smoothly...As others have stated the first 4 weeks should not be included due to time it takes to ramp up to full production, but used to prove that production is increasing and meeting expectations .I believe it is vital for BSM to gain credibility and trust ( IMO ) that they are capable of getting the job done is to produce a chart proving this.

If BSM are again going to ask the market to once again trust them they will be in for a very rude shock...It will imply all is not well and not operating smoothly. Their history proves they can not put out a detailed report or update that the market is seeking. IMO they appear to live in denial and are arrogant to do this.

IMO the lithium results will not boost the SP.. Rock chips grades are not a SP boost these days but who knows... I am happy to be proven wrong....

Although there is not much stock for sale there is also very little interest in buyers.... It suggests IMO there are a lot of off screen watchers.... S/H`s deserve better than the current SP... It won`t happen if BSM fail to issue announcements give full details and supply evidence to prove it.It is not that difficult... I also agree the SP has held up superbly proving it is not a dream it can run past .04 ....... > .05.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.008(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 6.7¢ $11.51K 159.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14499 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 38468 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.