CL8 11.7% 5.3¢ carly holdings limited

I have doubled my holding over the last week with the remainder...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I have doubled my holding over the last week with the remainder of the order filled this morning. I am a long term holder and my sentiment has been up and down along the way but chose to significantly average down based on the following research.

The top 20 now hold around 73% of the shares on issue
    Tightly held, small register due to the consolidation earlier this year.
    Two of our biggest holders Turners and SG Fleet have reported some positive results with a optimistic view for the future in their half year reports

Sg Fleet has recently acquired Lease Plan a business that manages of 95,000 vehicles in Australia.
    Sg Fleet is now expanding the Carly offering to their Lease Plan clients, this includes private business and government across Australia.
    "A case in point is the growth we are seeing in the Carly subscription services business
    and the DingGo repairer portal solution. The Carly solution is getting increased traction amongst
    corporate fleets and we will now of course also introduce Carly to the LeasePlan customer book."

SG Fleet have also developed DingGo insurance app and that is now linked to the Carly offering:
    "These two businesses have also just banded together to offer Carly subscribers a DingGo-supported
    digital, contactless online insurance claims solution." news article here https://www.insurancenews.com.au/corporate/dinggo-insuret-partner-on-claims-and-repairs-for-carly-subscribers

Turners have also spoken of the subscription business growth:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3852/3852169-695b1a24784aa32be9857939ad6c0100.jpg
    And further to this I have heard the company is further seeking to expand the fleet both through purchase and leasing (currently ordering and receiving new stock despite tight supply) and working on financing facilities to expand the fleet.

Spec end of the market is risky and the uncertainty and car industry supply is a real risk but we have cash, we have solid major partners in SG Fleet particularly, tight register and zero success priced in. The shift in focus to a greener future I think will offer opportunities here with government support for Ev's and business that get people into those vehicles.

Best of luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.007(11.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.165M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ $2.65K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53963 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 46792 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 26/01/2022 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.