IBG 0.00% 1.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Think you're overthinking what the director might be thinking,...

1. 3,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Think you're overthinking what the director might be thinking, Joe. I think he thinks the stock is so undervalued, which is what a few of us think but don't have the deep pockets or balls to mimic. Let's face it, IF they find a j/v partner on the right terms, the market cap could be be worth many multiples of what it is now.

Am also not sure you closely read the one and only news released since they advised the SPP... "all these pumps"???

1. As previously announced Ironbark has been given strong expressions of support by leading international commercial banks and indicated that the project is likely to support US$300M in debt to partly fund the currently planned mine development.

This is what Cutfield Freeman were paid to do and it looks like they've delivered. You either believe the finance is forthcoming, subject to finding a j/v partner or not.

2. Nevertheless, the challenge lies in solving the equity component of the project while facing relatively challenging market conditions.

Seems our ravenous new director is a believer on the $US300M finance availability and is confident enough that the scaled down operation could well do the trick in attracting the necessary j/v partner for the project to proceed.

In the meantime, there is the arbitration judgement which should be advised soon. If it goes our way it could enhance the share price, or at least stop it from drifting back, and would possibly make it easier to find that j/v partner.

Otherwise, I kinda agree with you. There is an opportunity to make some short term coin on the SPP, IF you get get your BPay through in time and IF the share price doesn't get dumped next week.

Think it's fair to say the next few weeks could be exciting, though I'm a little wary of thinking that wink.png
    Last edited by Upmarket: 25/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $1.331K 102.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 162600 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1354172 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 07/08/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.