NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

"their major holders aernt accumulating because they have taken...

1. 2,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    "their major holders aernt accumulating because they have taken on board nors recent asx announcements, which are legal documents, that if anything has changed have to by law inform the market."

I think that is exactly the point a number of other posters have been making. You can't have it both ways, NOR put out in one of their "legal" announcements that they anticipated 50-100K a week in revenue. It has been postulated by a few on here that COVID-19 issues and the closure of Spark call centres has somehow affected the rollout and marketing of the Spark/NOR's offer and those figures are now redundant (at least for the immediate future). If that is the case then where is the "legal" announcement from NOR?

As far as your other points (?) go, frankly I don't really understand them. My point is that when you're neck deep in a business that is about to run out of money your only choice is to either stump up a bit more so they can keep going a bit longer and maybe start to climb out of the abyss or do nothing and most likely IMO see them go into administration or worse (and lose it all). IMO they took the first option.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $3.6K 75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100740 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 1658032 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.