LYC 2.89% $5.69 lynas rare earths limited

When theycan process these and sales happen I will be glad to...

1. 7,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485

When theycan process these and sales happen I will be glad to consider them. For right now My max window for making investment decision isabout two years out. Much more focus on 1 yearout.

I find a problem with many on this board they think selling means gettingout. Look in the last few months how many people have posted after manyyears I am done and out. When things look tough in the next year ortwo I get out as I am right now. I write down what got me out. Whenthose things change or new things arise I get back in.

PS I am out right now because I think the WES offer is fair. The run-upwas good. I hope the offer fails I see no opportunity for gainswith WES they are just too big and have too much cash on hand and not enoughinvested. If WES fails I will get back in, never on SP. I will watch for recoveries in the users of PMs and WW economy toshow signs of recovery. Then Lynas will take off better than anything I have seen in a long time.

Right now the biggest drag on NdPr is car prices , ICE vehicles are down world wide. Especially in China. These need to improve. Wind is slowing as well but starting to show some sign of life as the next generation of generators becomes available which are bigger, produce more power at low wind speeds, and cost less PER MWH produced.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-09/china-car-slump-persists-with-sales-plunging-for-10th-month

PS in Q1 CC AL talked about how scooter and car sales in China was hurting NdPr demand. She was right. Unfortunately she was wrong in predicting a Quick recovery. She also talked in 2018 AR ( page 10 I think). About how WW car sales were hurting demand. Again this has continued. Not improved. If WES does not buy Lynas the key is to put 75% of your attention on Users of REO and the WW economy and 25% on Lynas. I think most on this board are close to 100% focuse on Lynas. They are the ones that seem to be surprised when bad things happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.69
Change
0.160(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $5.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.51 $5.72 $5.51 $34.50M 6.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 169 $5.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.70 11000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.70
  Change
0.160 ( 3.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.55 $5.72 $5.53 1881896
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.