NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Billson, mate.. I will explain how it works again! As you know,...

1. 3,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Billson, mate..
    I will explain how it works again!
    As you know, substantial notice required when a holding reaches 5%, or falls back below 5%.
    Further notices are not required every time they change their holding, only if/when they change from the initial amount by more than 1%.
    For memory, Yogi's was mid 5's %.. as far as I know, he has bought more since that notice, but not increased the holding by much (well within +1%). I doubt he would be near 6%, and I think he intends for the holding to remain what it is now long term.
    He also took all his entitlement, and a few more, which basically absorbs the dilution, and I suggest would see him with a slightly higher percentage, but still well within the +1%.
    So.. I would assume Yogi's holding will remain somewhere nearish to the initial holder notice, until he ever decides cash out some profits if they take off
    Steve Wood will let him know if/when he ever needs to do anything..

Paul's % obviously drops well in excess of 1%, as he didn't buy his full entitlement of $hundreds of thousands. I think directors have to notify of any change in holding anyway.

..and to save you spending so much time worrying about and trying to calculate others' holdings.. I will help you out.. his average is low 2's, not all the other figures you come up with.
    My ave is low 3's.. I know you are apparently more concerned with out holdings than we are!

Also, all your suggesting him and everyone else would be dumping shares.. you will be pleased to know it appears the majority of main holders have still been holding them all tightly, and accumulating.
    You also previously claimed I didn't really hold many shares.. and that he wasn't really buying them last year.. and that he would dump them... and spruiking that buying XPE around 5c was a good idea. One day you will get 1 right, same as me, 1 day Nor will prove themselves and the price take off

Hope the above sub holder information satisfies you.
    You learn something new every day!
    That's my understanding anyway, I'm sure you can prove something incorrect.. but really it's not anyone elses concern other than Yogi's.

Next time I speak to him, I will again let him know how concerned you are.
    Last edited by Holla: 24/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $3.6K 75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100740 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 1658032 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.