BGH 0.00% 14.5¢ bligh resources limited

Depends on Zeta's time frame for what they want to achieve out...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Depends on Zeta's time frame for what they want to achieve out of the purchase, if they aren't in any hurry they may just hang around buying shares on market for months, who knows at what price could be lower than 3.8 maybe higher or they'll extend the offer and continue buying on market and off market at 3.8. If they increase the offer at any point it would be for everyone holding-out not just some sub holders.

One reason I can think of 'maybe' why another interested party 'could possibly maybe' be holding out from making an offer is to wait for Zeta to have a large holding before making the offer so that the number of holders to deal with is greatly reduced. At the moment you can buy 50% of the shares from one holder (Zeta) if the price is right of course. This could just be wishful thinking on my part. Plenty of sellers don't believe anything better is coming along (including a director), this doesn't make them right but also wont necessarily mean they are wrong in the end either.

It's really going to come down to personal preference with regards to whether any of us sell or hold-out or sell some (on-market) and hold-out with some.
    If you attribute time in your workings of risk/return then you can say that holding-out is adding more time to the equation which could add risk (mostly of the unknown outcome), with more risk comes the expectation of greater return hence holding out for a better offer. It could be that the other sub holders don't know any more than we do, if their average purchase is below 3.8 then it was a no brainer to buy below the offer on the table at the time of 3.8 and if no other offers come through then the profit wont be as big as what could have been, nothing ventured nothing gained.

As always only time will tell. All IMO, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.