WKT 0.00% 13.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

would think every man and his dog will be wanting some sit down...

1. 5,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1130
    would think every man and his dog will be wanting some sit down time with the govt, particularly in a couple of weeks when the regulations are expected to be published...they'll all be in a queue....as to what order companies sit in that queue is the unknown... is WKT at the top, middle or bottom...will it be companies with mining licences already, or finance approved, or nearest to production that get to be at the top? who knows...

imho, don't think there will be a mining licence or any finance approval until these are out, and reviewed....mining licence process may possibly start again shortly after.... but, finance...well, lenders need to know what environment they are lending to...i can't see any finance being approved for any company at this stage (if not already signed up) until reviewing of the new regulations has taken place.... lenders wont sign up for tens of millions of lending without rock solid knowledge of the tanzanian position...

i say this as opinion only, i currently hold both GPX and WKT, and it will effect GPX's JV signing and finance just as much as WKT's...

didn't get a chance to have a thorough review of the resolution's yesterday, so correct if i'm wrong, but, management were asking for an extension of time for their bonuses/entitlements weren't they?

i understand the govt changes has adversely affected management's chances for results.... but, it's adversely affected shareholders to.o, through the underlying share price.... not sold on the idea that management should get sweeter concessions than the shareholders.... just my two bobs..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $53.73K 428.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 166467 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 234815 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 53341
Last updated 15.54pm 28/03/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.