NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Why no top twenty SHdrs list in the presentation, surely that...

1. 26,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Why no top twenty SHdrs  list in the presentation, surely that could be relevant ?

As a non holder , I think the good news is, after the next  side track well is drilled,
    there is potential for a  long term production well test possible, but not a given.
    The WA state government is strapped for cash, so any money early on into its coffers could be most welcome, naturally NWE  and its SHdrs  could be in for a win too, if this was to occur.
    I wont go down the Cliffhead well initial results and its ultimate estimates and subsequent real results, that's for others to do.
    My table napkin numbers are total  oil well column ( height and depth ) equals barrels, and allow for a 40 percent potential fully risked  oil reserve offtake from that number ( non scientific but there you go), that's something to work from.

Will the Southern oil column  be left alone ?
    Just in the Henderson maritime precinct ,there's a jack up platform, right next to Austal, would it do
    for the Southern leg?
    Should water injection wells be initiated from the outset?

I know its an anathema to those that hold the sway, but just maybe a share consolidation, could get you some white knight corporates on aboard to fully realise NWE's potential, or is the end game for some ,capital salvation versus material gains for all?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aron_Ralston

Good luck to all.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.