AN1 16.7% 1.4¢ anagenics limited

Redant, I know you have written to someone else, but I know of...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62

Redant, I know you have written to someone else, but I know of such an example, which is very recent and in which I was a shareholder.

It was a longish saga but well documented in the media, so I will just be brief and you can do your own research  if you so wish. Atlas is now fully owned by the Reinhart Family for a price of 4.2c-4.5c a share. The 64.64% mentioned below gave in fairly quickly at 4.2c after a bit of thought. The rest finally sold out, or were ultimately forced out,  after a struggle over a few months. Inflexible TO terms. But always legally compliant.

To begin..... Atlas Iron AGO Annual Report 1917 had TOP 20 35.36%, leaving 64.64% not in top 20 and presumably mostly underwater due to the most recent drop in the AGO share price  to around 2c The 2018 Annual Report occurred in the middle of the TO.

Now..... most recent CDY TOP 20 I can find shows 38.21%, leaving 61.69% not in top 20 and presumably mostly underwater  due to the most recent drop in the CDY share price  to 25c (1.25c old money).

Similarities I see are in the assets which are......coveted.....actually owned.....already making money....... will make more money with better management.........and the possibility of as yet unknown profitable finds. There also remains the possibility of breaking up the pieces as well in the future.

Non similarities could be.. For AGO there were originally 3 suitors..... For CDY.....?....... AGO Market Cap around $250M,     CDY Market Cap  around $23M.   Different market sectors.  Maybe different suitor numbers, persistence and TO terms.

Sorry to push in. It is all still fresh in my memory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.868M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $6.629K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1350000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 489508 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.