CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

I sincerely hope you are correct @hedrox …..I am sitting...

1. 2,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    I sincerely hope you are correct @hedrox …..I am sitting cautiously concerned based on the last PEA announcement which resulted in a short term pump of about 10% which was then sold into and within 2 days we were back on the path heading Sth…..it unfortunately does appear that any good news is simply being used as means for disenchanted holders to exit at any slight premium to the recent underlying downward spiral.

Only way I foresee any significant improvement is either 1) Archie moves out of the CEO role (sadly this is unlikely but it would give the biggest uplift in price). 2) Gold Price Recovers (what will drive this????). 3) Someone who wants the assets starts to step up to the plate and provides some competition to GF (possible but currently unlikely). 4) Another significant discovery is made (exploration results to date have not signaled anything significant).

I am hoping on a Gold Price Recovery as every other option is in the hands of a management team I have no faith in whatsoever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.