CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

From the ad Processing Manager Centennial Mining LtdMore jobs...

1. 1,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    From the ad
    Processing Manager

Centennial Mining LtdMore jobs from this company

Centennial Mining has two underground gold mines in Victoria which provide feed for the processing facility at Maldon. Directly and indirectly the organisation employs around 100 people.  After a major reorganisation in mid 2016, the company has embarked on an aggressive growth strategy which has seen the A1 Gold Mine become a consistent gold producer, since Q4 of 2016, while also restarting the Union Hill Mine in Q3 of 2017.
    The Process Plant has undergone significant improvements over the past 18 months which has added value while also demonstrating the capacity could be well in excess of 200k tpa, doubling previously assumed limits.
    As the Process Plant Manager you will supervise the processing team while ensuring the safe and effective operation of the process plant to achieve the required throughput.  Expectations include continuous improvement to systems, processes, and procedures to support operations and contribute to growth and business success.
    The successful incumbent will have demonstrated experience as a leader in a collegiate team based working environment. Open communication is essential as is being flexible in the approach to work within a "can do" organisation.
    Experience as a Metallurgist with Gold Processing is essential while previous Management experience in a similar role will be highly regarded.  

I had a laugh at this statement "Open communication is essential as is being flexible in the approach to work within a "can do" organisation."
    Last edited by joca: 14/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.