PC1 0.00% 0.0¢ plus connect limited

Well in the previous ann regarding the update of Magpie Millions...

1. 820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Well in the previous ann regarding the update of Magpie Millions was positive but they need to build on that and include other clubs. ACU has 3 opportunities that i'm holding out for and i've given them until the end of the year before I pull the plug
    1. I want to see an expansion of Magpie Millions to other clubs, which I think should of been an AFL wide business model instead of a club by club model. For example where you go to a landing page and select a club which takes you to a club specific magpie millions like page. But if you look at the ASX release from March 14, 2017 the ealy results do look positive and it can be noted that as of March 2nd around 1300~ tickets were being sold each week with revenue of around $3500 and average revenue per user is around the $7 mark - so not entirely a bad situation atleast they have SOMETHING coming throug the door
    2. Plus Connect, I still want to see how much they pull in and what they can do for us. Not much information out there about it
    3. Google, probably the single most important announcement in the companies history is what is going to happen with Google. In the announcement there is two important things to notice
    a. the exclusive program runs quarterly and offers no cost, personalized, one to one guidance for a handful of businesses whch Google has singled out for being exception and demonstrating high growth potential
    b. we look forward to seeing Activistic be one of our higher growth accounts this year

Only downside is we haven't been given an update on the one to one guidance and what they are going to do and if they're going to promote us

Anyway goodluck everyone, I wish you all the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PC1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.