BRN 0.00% 31.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Acca, Who's talking about 10 or 20 grand? I'm thinking bigger......

1. 1,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Acca,

Who's talking about 10 or 20 grand? I'm thinking bigger...

I'm not being precious either. I've been in the position and talked with investors on all levels around the globe and have specifically been asked if I have written a cheque out. From first hand experience I can tell you that they do appreciate it when a director can answer in the affirmative. It diffuses the issue immediately. They're not looking for a token "yes" they want to see financial commitment from those being rewarded by incentives that shareholders wear in the form of dilution. They want to see that you will hurt just like they will if what you propose doesn't work!

I agree in most part with the way Peter and the board collectively are rewarding the senior level employees who are the creative minds behind the engineering, sales and marketing and strategic types. I don't necessarily agree with the quantum we have seen neither the exercise prices.

I've been a shareholder since 2013 so am qualified to answer as a long term holder with all the knowledge that comes with being invested in this for many years. On that note I am not about to jump ship and I will wait for the reward that I see coming. I see it as only a matter of time but how do we measure success here in a timely fashion?

Time for the team to start acting like a professionally managed organisation that keeps the shareholders both small and large informed about the business we collectively own.

Runs on the board in terms of reported revenue are required and soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $572.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.5¢ $1.046M 3.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 781660 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 180209 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.5¢ 2790985
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.