ABX 1.85% 5.5¢ abx group limited

Shareholders would be delighted if Binjour could somehow...

1. 1,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495

Shareholders would be delighted if Binjour could somehow transition to be a viable, profitable resource.

But alas, it is genuinely regrettable and unfortunate that Binjour has too many issues and costs to successfully develop, considering all forms of transport infrastructure required to be built, port etc etc. I agree with Dmasonic, the deposit is so labour intensive to build and run, it simply must be uneconomic.

To be fair to ABX (who have been so very unsuccessful to date with their Sales), this is a tough call for them. They owe it to themselves and Shareholders to deeply investigate all avenues to monetise Binjour, our largest bauxite deposit. However, it is a fine line because there is also a responsibility to the Company and Shareholders to at some point say this is going to be prohibitively expensive, it just ain't going to work, we can and should redirect all costs and resources to finally get some repeat orders at the existing operating mine/s in Tassie. Surely, but surely, it would make a huge amount of sense to go back to the drawing board and re-double their efforts in order to establish contracts to make REPEAT SALES into the metallurgical markets from our EXISTING mines in Tassie. Surely, that is worth doing.

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $998 18.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91000 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 276120 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.