TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

kojak - No, I was not referring to anything you had posted but...

1. 4,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2506
    kojak - No, I was not referring to anything you had posted but was responding to samboy who was boasting about predicting a superpit for Troy a couple of years ago. To be clear, I think you are the doyen of Troy posters on hc.

There is no doubt that today's assay results were stunning but I might keep my powder dry until we get a run of bonanza results. I do recall that the first hole at Ohio Creek was also pretty impressive but unfortunately that was as good as it got. Good timing though as things were looking very bleak for the company leading up till then and they were able to raise some much needed dosh over Christmas 2018 based on that impressive first assay release. They also reported some very decent hits at Hicks more recently but I see that they are yet to extract any of that high grade ore and as a result only produced less than 7k oz last quarter. Again, the announcement came at an opportune time as it allowed Troy to bring in some sophisticated investors for a cap raising.

So rather than start any straight line extrapolating I will patiently wait for assays from the complete series of drilling of Smarts underground. I would hope the company also waits for a full set of assay results to be released before tapping the market again as if this is indeed a substantial high grade discovery then the current share price is giving the stuff away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.