1TT 0.00% 1.6¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Hi guys, Just an FYI after reviewing the level of support for...

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    Hi guys,

Just an FYI after reviewing the level of support for the 249D and the request for me to become a director I have decided to put my shares forward for the removal of David and election of myself. An overwhelming 75M+ voting shares have come forward so far...

This was not an easy decision but with the support received, wanting to protect my investment and passion to grow shareholder value, I am encouraging shareholders to continue to show their support. For those who i have spoken with they know I am going to be investing my full focus into RFN across the business and will work around the clock for all of you until it is fixed. RFN has not had this resource for a long time and with my contacts, existing opportunities, and commitment I feel we have an opportunity to turn this around.

RFN has been left to bleed out from a core business perspective and it is simply unacceptable. David has led this into shell status and this is widely accepted among shareholders and people outside the business. No excuses and whilst Loyyal can make announcements and progress the investment the return to SH is nil. For too long this had been left to be slowly dismantled so I have requested to step in.

For the simplicity of the form I just put my name down as a 5% holder to enable the 249D to go to a general meeting with the submitting holders shares also being included.

I hope to be working for all of you in about 6-8 weeks when the meeting will concluded, move back to Australia and drive shareholder outcomes!
    You might even start receiving activity reports again in the quarterly as a minimum....

Lets turn this around guys.

ryobal (Ryan)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $5.278K 311.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 307084 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 310000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.