TTB 7.14% 2.6¢ total brain limited

Notintentionally revisiting this old Substantial Shareholder...

1. 18 Posts.

Notintentionally revisiting this old Substantial Shareholder Notice, but I thinkpre XMas it was not given the attention it perhaps should

So Och Ziff sold a 45mn share (pre recent raise)to Sun Hung Kai Global Opps Fund....(though it was incorrectly flagged on theASX notice as being for Ardent Leisure). I see they took this to 50.6mn sharespost the recent raise.

Further digging into the shareholders, Och Ziffsold 100mn shares to Zoltan Varga, not a name I know, but it looks like he wasa former Och Ziff Head of Asia (from what I can tell via Google). If that iscorrect, it's impressive that Mr Varga has such conviction that he'd buy thestock personally from Och Ziff.

So that gives an idea of who holds a large % ofthe register post Och Ziff. Their remaining $50mn shares I assume have beensold on market. It gets a little messy as the was the capital raise in the mixhowever %'s are still going to be meaningful. I'd assume they participated inthe raise so as not to be diluted.

Disclosure: Long at .028c

Posted earlier today though recalled as incorrect Sub Shareholder Notice referenced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $3.247K 124.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120200 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 35428 1
View Market Depth
Last update - 11.33am 18/06/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
TTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.