SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

B Hell...............you're all at it. Denbo - I was born and...

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    B Hell...............you're all at it. Denbo - I was born and raised in Jersey and only recently moved to England (44 years ago). I moved to London as a newly-qualified ACA and twice moved west from there, always with C&L (now PwC). I now live on the coast of Devon. Does this make me a pom? Jersey is part of GB but not the UK.

"Pom: alternative name for people from the United Kingdom; may be affectionate, neutral or derogatory. Used to describe British people, and more specifically English, Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish".

Back to ElfT - there are two aspects to my 'recovery' (ie extended avoidance of oblivion). I would describe the first (my health) as more like a capital 'L' in shape (look carefully, there's a slight uplift at the end of the flat bit - I'm not feeling too bad today) and the second (my finances) as more like a few 'w' s lined up alongside each other after a capital 'L' (unconnected with the health one) to give an appearance something like: 'Lwwww', although the 'w' s would ideally be a little less lofty. I'm optimistic about adding a fairly tall 'I' at the end of the last of the 'w' s ('LwwwwI') if we manage to sign an exclusive licensing agreement on one of our patents (covering a few countries in W Europe) with a German outfit we've been in talks with for a while.

That's if I decide not to jump off the bridge earlier referred to...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.