GW1 10.7% 6.7¢ greenwing resources ltd

The smart money is long gone and won't be back until there are...

1. 5,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    The smart money is long gone and won't be back until there are runs on the board again.

Stevo, that is exactly correct, I have spent most of my time down here with the penny dreadfuls and kick myself over my lack of mettle to take the recent sell opportunity and set the stop/loss issue I mentioned above.
    Shellbell, I have read your interesting and informative posts and the time its takes to compile such lengthy compositions. I respect that.
    Saying that there has always been one poster on each penny dreadful thread that “falls in love” with their share. Some threads over the years there has been posters who spend enormous amounts of their time trying to figure out what went wrong. Beat themselves up, so to speak.
    Its a share, that is a vehicle for shareholders to improve their wealth, not improve the lifestyles of the management team who control the company. To which I have seen numerous times.
    At this end of the market, once on the nose, the uphill climb is a very very difficult achievement.
    Now, had I seen and read Bythefan’s very detailed post of late last week regarding numbers, prior to investing, (yep, that’s putting my hard earned in, expecting more back) I would have been very hesitant to become a holder of BSM script.
    Bythefan’s post had much more in the name of facts, and very little in the way of sentiment. Clinical, if you prefer.The recent top up of one of our biggest holders and the fact a reasonably good couple of announcements of the last day or so may bring in some new blood, which will only let stale holders out.
    Maybe a little spike with some interest, but nothing else. (Woohoo, It went up 12% today, yeah all of 0.001 cent) Any potential investors that read HC, I think would go to the sidelines. There’s just not enough juices flowing to excite a line wipe frenzy of buyers.
    Shellbell, I look forward to the post after you and PW talk, but I suspect he will be all roses and chocolates, and by the end of the year the sp will have made little headway.
    I may even pull my trade and rejoin, hey, that 12% spike mentioned above would squeek me under a 50% loss.
    IMHO.
    GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.008(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 6.7¢ $11.51K 159.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14499 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 38468 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.