AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Few days back, i have questioned DH7 for possible risk of low...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Few days back, i have questioned DH7 for possible risk of low grade for Li. And was called by some being not experienced enough in lithium and even in mining, which sounded very funny to myself. People may have different risk profile and appetite, does not mean it is down-ramping or uneducated about the project. Just expressing their concerns and trying to get some thoughts on their risks.

Anyhow, Since then there has being very important two news release, trench results for Manono area and this mornings drillhole 7 result. I picked up AVZ shares again after trench results and will continue to add my positions. It is on the way to become one of the true monsters of Li for sure.

To be valuable deposit to advance further and deliver results for Li market, 500 M tonnes above 1 % is enough. and now it is for sure 600 M tonnes, and calling for more drilling program. I am satisfied with the current risks of the deposit (most likely will be mine someday.) And very happy that stock is much more stable instead of hot money flowing and creating false value.

As for directors sale, yes does look a bit bad, especialy Klaus taking money from the table. But that does not mean he is not believer, rather just needed the money that is all.

Now we need some more institutional supports and accumulations. Good period for accumulation and hopefully few sub-holders will emerge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.