AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

They are basically saying now that they have seen enough to go...

1. 9,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16891
    They are basically saying now that they have seen enough to go do an indepth drilling program. And results we be coming out continuously over the period to q2 2018 because that is how assaying and drilling works - drill, assay release to market, rinse and repeat until drilling over. That is the reults will come out as holes are drilled.

The threat here is as the assays come out a TO will occur then to prevent the overall JORC been done at quarter 2, but suspect the area around hole 1 and 2 will provide its own separate JORC in the ingerum, and I suspect IMO that area will be the first area drilled, and if hole 7 works out that will be the next area also having its own JORC.

IMO if they have enough tin credits around holes 3 - 6 then the Q2 JORC will marry together all the deposits into just one JORC IMO. I have constantly stated in these threads I expect two mines as a possibility here - one around hole 1 and 2 and the other around hole 7. It is a question if the middle section of the tenements is viable to have one JORC - anyway this does premise on whether we do have a viable deposit in the first place, and the fact they have moved quickly to drill suggests they think so.

As to SP movements who knows, so investors will need to make up their own minds around what to do in the interim.

For the record if drilling starts early October I would be expecting the first assays around end November/early December and so on.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.