SPA 0.00% 1.9¢ spacetalk ltd

Ann: Audit Reasserts SPACETALK's Leadership in Security, page-36

1. 13,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3834
    MGM Wireless $MWR announces #SPACETALK kids smartwatch phone Security Bounty Program. Details next week

That’s something the company is offering by the look of it. They must be very confident in their security if it is what it looks like.
    It should be a great marketing tool the longer it goes without being hacked. If it is ever hacked but it takes a long time and/ or the vulnerability is reported and quickly fixed, damage to reputation should be minimal or non existent. For example, if it is a difficult hack and the terms of the bounty are that the hack must not be made public before being fixed (or must not be made public at all), then there would be no need for a public notification that the app needs to be closed indefinitely as appears to be the case for Tic Toc which proved to be an easy hack able to be done by supposedly anyone that can count. Of course I’m sure that was an exaggeration but there is a big difference between a fundamental security failure as with the cheaper watches and a highly secure system that eventually gets found to have a vulnerability that is easily and quickly fixed. I think this could be a great idea if done right. I.e the terms of collecting the bounty are favourable to eliminate any potential for bad publicity. It should be an excellent marketing tool and a cheap and safe way for the company to be advised of any potential vulnerabilities which can then be fixed to make it even better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $24 1.267K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1013891 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 6620 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.