MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

The grid power is excelent and will be right it time to cut huge...

1. 1,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 740
    The grid power is excelent and will be right it time to cut huge costs from running diesel genrators throughout the operation.

They also have their on site facility planned to be finished in December for preparing/organizing drill samples to speed up assay turnaround. Important when they start regional exploration.
    This company keeps proving they want to move quickly on every front, having enviro studies, PFS study,exploration, water bore drilling, mine extension drilling, identifying regional targets, permit work all going on at once, they want all the information they can as fast as they can.
    Definitely separating themselves from most of the small spec stocks on the Market
    that seem to work through a list one by one.
    Plus short term as you mentioned, this announcement doesn't seem to relate to the 50m 'true width' zones identified in some core samples, which we're still awaiting assays I am assuming.
    Good buying I guess from this announcement causing a few to sell and get us back to 6cents..
    Perfect recipe for an accumulator is a company continually progressing and adding value, but SP stays at steady support price due to news not quite being enough to knock peoples socks off.
    Form your own opinion about whether that is what is happening here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.