GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Thanks Mick. My greatest mistake in investing was investing in...

1. 1,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 751
    Thanks Mick.
    My greatest mistake in investing was investing in SGH when my old boss, James Millar, joined the board, out of respect for what I thought he could have accomplished on what I now know to be a sinking ship.
    Luckily, I only invested a tiny amount of capital as I was afraid of the noose of debt.
    Here, we have two entrepreneurs building the ship, they have the contracts as lumber and they are nailing it together with execution.
    People laugh and say Joel must have got a few knocks to the head as a footballer, but how hard do you think it is to play professional sport for 10 seasons?
    That type of determination and tenacity of character is exactly what I want in my CEO.
    I'm even more impressed that he had the humility to step down from his position. Sure, he's wet around the ears, but he's learning and not everyone can be a Rod Drury. (N.b. People uses to laugh at Xero saying they had zero revenues.)
    This stock shot up 80% on one day when the Amazon contract was announced. If NA Williams volumes manifest I expect it will shoot up more in a similar vein.
    As for proving the business case, I think they have already done that with the contracts in hand and also the local businesses worldwide using the platform prove that value is added. Small business does not have money to waste on crappy software that doesn't solve a problem.
    All the best!
    dim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.