CR9 0.00% 2.0¢ corella resources ltd

Personally I don't see a CR would be a bad thing if one should...

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Personally I don't see a CR would be a bad thing if one should eventuate. If the potential we perceive with GGL is real a CR could very well trigger the focus on what appears (by HC standards) a company flying under the radar. If this is the case, and if interest is peaked in the market if some big fish want in the lack of stock available may provide an opportunity to free carry or profit. Opportunity to buy back in lower depending on how factors pan out.

We can't expect revenue to rise every quarter as it is dependent on the stage a contract is at. The SCG contract is an example, still being developed with rollout to come.

Depending on growth for GGL is if there's a lean period is the sustainability of having 5 offices around the country? How and whom or numbers of humans at each office could surely be "tweaked" to control costs. Perhaps a streamlined initial consultation crew, additional human/s travel to customer if required to "press the flesh" it's not necessary to have groups of primates just to pick ticks off each others backs in a digital world. Office space is quite an expense when 5 locations are part of the mix, the fact GGL is seen as a market leader wouldn't suit their image if situated in a run of the mill office. Smaller boutique funky fitouts is becoming industry standard these days and certainly help with company image. Just my ramblings on the what ifs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.302M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $1K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 262631 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 91775 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.